Ignore and move to content
- 1 1/3 cups or 200g frozen haskaps
- 1 C. sugar
- 1 C. water
- 1 1/2 tsp. gelatin
- 2 1/2 tsp. water
- 1 cup 35% whipping cream
- 2 tbsp. maple syrup
- In a small bowl, put the gelatin with 2 ½ tbsp. tablespoon of water and set aside.
- In a cauldron, cook the haskaps, sugar and 1 tbsp. of water until haskaps begin to flake.
- With a blender or food processor, mashed the preparation while still hot.
- Melt the swollen gelatin with the puree while still hot.
- Chill the puree on an ice bath for about 30 minutes or until the mixture is very cold.
- Whip the cream.
- In a large bowl, add the cream to the jelly haskap puree, taking care to fold in with a spatula and still mixing with the spatula, add the 2 tbsp. maple syrup.
- Divide among 4 ramekins.
- Refrigerate about 2 hours before serving.